Undrafted rookie free agent WR Raymond Radway continued his impressive training camp with two more good catches. Radway reached high on a deep pass over the middle to pull in a pass from QB Stephen McGee. Later, Radway came back on a deep pass to the right sideline from Tony Romo for a catch between CB Alan Ball and safety Abram Elam.
• NT Jay Ratliff, in his first practice back from a hip injury, knocked away a Tony Romo pass at the line of scrimmage in team drills.
• RB Phillip Tanner was wide open in the left flat on a short pass and raced into the secondary with no one in front of him.
• LT Doug Free had a false start in red zone drills.
• TE John Phillips made a one-handed attempt on a pass over the middle from Tony Romo but couldn’t hold on. FB Chris Gronkowski dropped a short pass in the red zone from Romo, who was rolling to his right.
• LB Bradie James broke up a Tony Romo pass over the middle to WR Miles Austin, arriving just as the ball did in a 6-on-8 drill. Safety Barry Church also broke up a pass over the middle intended for TE Martin Rucker in the same drill. LB Victor Butler broke up a pass over the middle as well.
• In the battle for the kicking job, starter David Buehler was a perfect 4-for-4 on attempts from 29, 34, 43 and 44 yards. Undrafted rookie free agent Dan Bailey (Oklahoma State) was 3-for-4, missing wide right on a 43-yard attempt. Overall, Buehler is now 32-for-45 in camp and Bailey is 36-for-42.
• TCU-ex WR Curtis Clay, just signed Friday, dropped a touchdown pass over the middle from Stephen McGee in 6-on-8 work.
• WR Miles Austin made a nice, over-the-shoulder catch in the right corner of the end zone on a pass from Tony Romo.
• CB Chris Randle intercepted a pass over the middle from QB Jon Kitna. WR Miles Austin fell down on the route, making it an easy pick for Randle.
• CB Orlando Scandrick read a reverse well, stopping WR Miles Austin for no gain. Later, Scandrick intercepted a Tony Romo pass in the left side of the end zone that was intended for Miles Austin.
• Injured offensive guard Montrae Holland (back) increased his conditioning work and rehab Saturday on the sideline and is closer to returning to practice.
• WR Kevin Ogletree dropped a pass during receiver drills. Ogletree is feeling some heat from rookie Dwayne Harris for the No. 3 wide receiver job. Harris, however, dropped a pass from Tom Brandstater in the right corner of the end zone. The pass was behind Harris some but catchable.
• Center Andre Gurode, in his first practice of training camp, wore a right knee brace. After a few snaps with the first-team in team drills, Gurode waived in Phil Costa to replace him. Gurode was fine, but appeared to be a bit winded.
• Undrafted rookie free agent WR Tysson Poots had a nice catch along the right sideline with three defenders around him. CB Mario Butler broke up a pass into the end zone from Tom Brandstater to Tysson Poots.
• The Cowboys lined up in the end zone during practice and ran eight 50-yard sprints. In the linemen group, DL Sean Lissemore finished well in front in most sprints.
• When practicing at Cowboys Stadium, the Cowboys actually use the visitors’ locker room because the home locker room has to be available for paid stadium tours.
Dallas Wedding Caterers offer their services for special events including Weddings and Ring Ceremonies.
Dallas BBQ Catering also provides perfect BBQ food, reasonably priced and presented in the authentic Texan style.